Loch Ness Monster

Loch Ness Monster - This is the last shot of the cousin of the Loch Ness monster, Nessie English. The image shows an object with three humps damage to the surface of the lake. This was the best movie ever made that monster is. E 'was made on Friday with a camera phone 24 years, Tom Pickles, such as kayaking on the lake as part of a team work activity with his computer company.

Mr Pickles said he saw an animal the size of three speeds of the cars ahead of him in the lake. I saw 20 seconds or less. "She was petrified, and paddled to shore immediately. At first I was a dog and then saw that it was much bigger and moves very quickly thought that around 10 kilometers per hour. Each head movement was a movement back and forth and swam quickly your skin was like a form of poetry, but it was quite abnormal -.. It's not like all the animals I've seen "

This is the eighth of a humpback whale creature over the last five years. E 'by the locals as "Bowness" known.

Recent images of Mr. Pickles made according to the description of a previous observation journalism professor Steve Burnip. Mr Burnip said the painting: "I know what I saw and I was surprised, had three peaks, and the similarity between this stranger and I saw five years ago."

Is there really a big thing in a lake 11 miles long? Skeptics do not believe.

Dr Ian Winfield, a lake ecologist at the University of Lancaster, said: "It is possible that this is a catfish from Eastern Europe and people are misjudging the size, but there are no known fish as large as the descriptions Sorry, I could live in Windermere.


Tags: nessie, loch ness, hespress, lucia perez que me quiten lo bailao, modÃ