"I am Number Four " Reviews

"I am Number Four " Reviews - I missed seeing the new TV shows, movies and sum up the consequences. Before being published later at number four, and acquired the film rights. DreamWorks seemed the Twilight franchise, as its own. Needless to say I was not expecting much from this movie. It could have been my expectations low, but I'm number four was a surprise to me. John Smith has sent a four strangers on earth to hide. He and nine others are killed by their foreign competitors. John and his transfer to the guardian of a small town in Ohio, where he met the love of life and befriends Sara, City Nerd. I'm number four is the first in a proposed series of six books. The neighbor called The Power of Six is scheduled to be released on August 13.


Tags: i am number four review, i am number four, i am number four trailer, i am number four book, i am four